Hyundai Elantra: Bluetooth« phone operation (if equipped)
CAUTION IN USING BLUETOOTH« CELLULAR PHONE
- Do not use a cellular phone or perform Bluetooth« settings (e.g. pairing a phone) while driving.
- Some Bluetooth«-enabled phones may not be recognized by the system or fully compatible with the system.
- Before using Bluetooth« related features of the audio system, refer your phoneĺs Userĺs Manual for phone-side Bluetooth« operations.
- The phone must be paired to the audio system to use Bluetooth« related features.
- You will not be able to use the hands-free feature when your phone (in the car) is outside of the cellular service area (e.g. in a tunnel, in a underground, in a mountainous area, etc.).
- If the cellular phone signal is poor or the vehicles interior noise is too loud, it may be difficult to hear the other personĺs voice during a call.
- Do not place the phone near or inside metallic objects, otherwise communications with Bluetooth« system or cellular service stations can be disturbed.
- While a phone is connected through Bluetooth« your phone may discharge quicker than usual for additional Bluetooth«-related operations.
- Some cellular phones or other devices may cause interference noise or malfunction to audio system. In this case, storing the device in a different location may resolve the situation.
- Please save your phone name in English, or your phone name may not be displayed correctly.
Bluetooth phone compatibility can be checked by visiting www.hyundaiusa.com and under the SERVICE & PARTS - BLUETOOTH COMPATIBILITY menu.
Areas that can be checked - 9 areas, such as Pairing, Connection, Handsfree Calling, Streaming, etc.
1. VOLUME button : Raises or lowers speaker volume. 2. MUTE : Mute the microphone during a call. 3. button : Activates voice recognition. 4. button : Places and transfers calls. 5. button : Ends calls or cancels functions.