Hyundai Elantra: General Features
- This audio system supports Bluetooth« hands-free and stereoheadset features.
- HANDS-FREE feature: Making or receiving calls wirelessly through voice recognition.
- STEREO-HEADSET feature: Playing music from cellular phones (that supports A2DP feature) wirelessly.
- Voice recognition engine of the Bluetooth« system supports 3 types of languages:
- Canadian French
- US Spanish
- The phone must be paired to the system before using Bluetooth« features.
- Only one selected (linked) cellular phone can be used with the system at a time.
- Some phones are not fully compatible with this system.
- The Bluetooth« word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth« SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by HYUNDAI is under license. A Bluetooth enabled cell phone is required to use Bluetooth« wireless technology.